What a week it has been… A total emotional roller coaster in this house…
Started a new business – good…
Grumpy baby having her needles and suspected first teeth coming through – bad…
Husband went to work away for 4 weeks – bad…
Business progress going really well – good….
No sleep – bad….
Witnessed devastating floods across the Eastern States of Australia, affecting hundreds of thousands of people, taking lives, and rendering thousands homeless – words just cannot describe…
…Last time I checked there were 17 confirmed dead and 14 still missing.
My head does not know which way is up – how can I enjoy the good things while my heart aches in full for all of those affected by this enormous natural disaster so close to home. It is so hard to comprehend where to go from here…
So I am holding this auction to raise money for the Queensland flood appeal.
The item up for auction is this handbag:
** The handbag is designed and made by me
** It is made 100% from designer cotton fabric – the exterior is Timeless Treasures & the interior is Amy Butler
** Internally it has both interfacing & wadding. So it is sturdy & lightly padded to keep your belongings well protected.
** It measures approx 12×9 inches
** There is a large pocket inside to keep your phone/keys etc… separate
How this auction works:
- Bidding will start at $30.00 (Australian), and all bids will be in AUD.
- You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
- Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
- This auction is open to everyone, however $30 will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents.
- The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January, 2011 (AEST).
- At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier’s Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your handbag to you.